Guided 5 Day Hiking Trip to Koli National Park from Helsinki
Not currently available
This hike takes us to Finland’s most famous national landscape, on Herajärvi Trail to Koli National Park and to the peak of Koli.
Simply: you have to see this.
Views from high rocks, trails in Karelia’s forests, traditional farmhouses, meadows left behind from old homes and sleeping on a lakeshore. This hike is a journey into a Finnish painting and it’s traditional scenery.
This all inclusive hike has everything you need. Step in to my minibus, I’ll take care of everything else.
The whole trip is five days long from Helsinki. We’ll sleep in tents for four nights, and the hike takes three days.
We hike responsibly and respect the nature. We leave only footprints behind.
Destination: Koli National Park, Pohjois-Karjala
Availability: May to October
Duration: five days and four nights
Daily hiking distance: according to your wishes 10-20 km
Transport: pickup from the airport or your accommodation anywhere in Helsinki Metropolitan Area, travel time from Helsinki around 7 hours
Start time: morning between 8 to 10
Group size: private
Food and drinks: includes everything you need on the trip (inform of allergies or diets when booking)
Hiking gear and clothing: includes all the gear and clothing for every weather (fits approx. 150-195 cm tall, shoe sizes 36-47)
What you need to have: toothbrush and underwear, personal medication and hygiene products
❤ Who’s This Tour For
- You want to see something really amazing in Finland.
- You want to see what the one landscape that every Finnish person has to see in their lifetime is like.
- A bit of physical exercise doesn’t bother you, because the Herajärvi Trail has some uphills.
- You want something that’s between a night in Nuuksio National Park right next to Helsinki and a longer hike in Lapland.
- You want to go on a short holiday to experience something new.
✔ What You Get
- Have an adventure further away from Helsinki.
- Hike on top of Koli to see Finland’s most famous national landscape.
- Be inside of Finland’s traditional scenery: hike over the hills and across old yards, sleep on the lakeshore and walk in the forest.
✘ What You Don’t Get
- Be alone on top of Koli for certain, but we will be on high rocks many times on this hike.
Ask Anything About Hiking in Koli
If there’s anything you want to know more about, just send me a message from the form below or on WhatsApp.
Send a message from this form, I will reply to your email address.
590 € / person
Price includes tax (VAT 24%)
You will only pay for the number of people actually taking part. If someone can’t come for any reason, you don’t pay any extra.
There is no booking fee, you only pay after the tour. You trust me with taking you deep in to the forest with a labyrinth of trails and no signs, I trust you to respect your booking, or at least cancel well in advance.
Cancel or Change Your Booking at Any Time
You can cancel your booking at any time, no questions asked, or change any of the information on the booking form, including the date of your tour, by contacting me through email or WhatsApp.
You can only pay after the tour, so you know what you are paying for. You can pay with cash or with any of the following payment cards:
- American Express
- Visa Electron
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay