Guided Overnight Hiking Trip to Nuuksio National Park from Helsinki – 2 or 3 Days
This trip takes us to the best nature destination around Helsinki, Nuuksio National Park, which is a lot better place for overnight hiking trip than you imagine. Even though I’ve been in Lapland’s wildernesses many times, I still go to Nuuksio on my personal hikes to enjoy being in the forest and by the lakes, being in Finnish nature.
Lakes with clear water, different kinds of forests, marshes and rock. Best thing about Nuuksio is the constant change of landscapes and atmospheres, and how there’s always another lake soon ahead.
Nuuksio can be busy, especially on summer and fall weekends, but I know where you can find peaceful places.
This all inclusive hike has everything you need. Step in to my minibus, I’ll take care of everything else.
You can choose either one or two nights long hike.
We hike responsibly and respect the nature. We leave only footprints behind.
Partner of Metsähallitus, Parks & Wildlife Finland
Destination: Nuuksio National Park, Uusimaa
Availability: all year (down to -15 C)
Duration: 2 days and 1 night or 3 days and 2 nights
Daily hiking distance: according to your wishes 1-30 km
Transport: pickup from the airport or your accommodation anywhere in Helsinki Metropolitan Area, travel time from Helsinki is around 30 minutes
Start time: when you want
Group size: private
Food and drinks: includes everything you need on the trip (inform of allergies or diets when booking)
Hiking gear and clothing: includes all the gear and clothing for every weather (fits approx. 150-195 cm tall, shoe sizes 36-47)
What you need to have: toothbrush and underwear, personal medication and hygiene products
❤ Who’s This Trip For
- You want to experience Finland’s nature without traveling far from Helsinki.
- You want to hike in a forest and sleep by the lakes.
- You want something different and real for a few days.
- You want to see the best things about Nuuksio National Park.
- You want to be surprised by what kind of nature there is right next to our capital.
✔ What You Get
- Take a breather outside cities and the ordinary life, forget everything else while you’re in the forest.
- See Nuuksio’s quiet trails and the most beautiful lakes.
- Have a real adventure in nature, the remote side of Nuuksio is as nice as any other nature destination in Southern Finland.
✘ What You Don’t Get
- Guaranteed an empty campsite all for yourself at weekends, there might be somebody else as well.
Ask Anything About Overnight Hike in Nuuksio
If there’s anything you want to know more about, just send me a message from the form below or on WhatsApp.
Send a message from this form, I will reply to your email address.
190 € / person
290 € / person
Price includes tax (VAT 24%)
You will only pay for the number of people actually taking part. If someone can’t come for any reason, you don’t pay any extra.
There is no booking fee, you only pay after the tour. You trust me with taking you deep in to the forest with a labyrinth of trails and no signs, I trust you to respect your booking, or at least cancel well in advance.
Cancel or Change Your Booking at Any Time
You can cancel your booking at any time, no questions asked, or change any of the information on the booking form, including the date of your tour, by contacting me through email or WhatsApp.
You can only pay after the tour, so you know what you are paying for. You can pay with cash or with any of the following payment cards:
- American Express
- Visa Electron
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay